From the start, FootToast is trying to find a number of the foremost fanatic football fans out there to assist build the system. If you’d prefer to facilitate build FootToast, think about applying for an open role below. Be free to drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. or message us on facebook,twitter or instagram.
CURRENT OPEN ROLES:
1. Content Writter
We are looking to hire some dedicated content writer to create quality content for articles . The content writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed,. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
To be successful as a football content writer, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques. Ultimately, a top-performing Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on football-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic .
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying fan’s needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the foottoast’s current content.
Content Writer Requirements:
- No age or degree required.
- Proven football content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of football content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
Salary will be negotiate.
You can apply any of those job above by contacting us.