The goals of FootToast are to bring people together through football , assist fans in their personal and professional pursuits, to help maintain friendships and connections formed while gossiping about football, to build strong and mutually beneficial ties between all football fans, to promote goodwill in the community and to stimulate interest and enhance involvement with our institution through increased opportunities for engagement.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other fans
- Communicate with courtesy and respect
Please do not:
- Make personal attacks on other community members
- Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members
Use messaging/email responsibly. These tools are intended to keep fans in touch
Parody & Impersonation
- There is not a general rule against accounts that parody athletes, celebrities, and public figures if you explicitly note that this is either a “fan account” or a “parody account” in the profiles bio
- Don’t intentionally misrepresent yourself by creating a profile pretending to be another user
- Don’t create multiple profiles under the same or similar username to violate these guidelines
- Don’t use offensive and/or harmful language
- Don’t share inappropriate, harmful, offensive, or lewd content
- We prohibit accounts that promote or distribute pornographic content
- Never post, save, or send nude or sexual content involving anyone—even of yourself
- We recommend that you protect your privacy and avoid sharing your own personal or sensitive information
- Never share or leak the personal, sensitive, or confidential information about other users
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to support FootToast.
By logging onto the FootToast community and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the terms and conditions listed above.